Mar 5, 2015

Courage : All I need. All I have


Thank You Patty, for sending me this amazing key-chain. It always goes with me wherever I go :O)

              It is hard to walk alone in Life. But sometimes, you don't have other options. Well, theoretically, you can Always *quit*, but that is surely something that is not in my dictionary of words. Walking alone in life is an experience that, in my view, not many of us go through. Most of the people out there have their lives set. They are gifted with cotton padded butt pillows, made especially for by them, right from their childhood. I don't have a grudge against them, but I just want to point towards people who are well connected and are well guarded by their near and dear ones. Interestingly, I thought I was well guarded by my loved ones too. But only to find that It was just a pack of lies that I had built in my mind all through these years.

When you walk alone, a very common notion comes into mind, quite often; You might have heard it a million times - Life is not fair. I have thought about it a zillion times as well. But every-time I think about that line, I always end up blaming myself for all that I have had to see and suffer. Because, ultimately, Life seems to be - Not fair - because of our Choices. Everything we do is fair until we compare our work with the world around us. And then it seems we were always on the wrong path. We were always living a life, different than the one *Approved* by our society. Life is Fair for being Unfair. Every-time someone does something wrong to me, It just makes me realize how free the world Is. And how much potential it holds for us to grow in the directions in which they ( our bad guys ) could not. Isn't it just Amazing? Now, you would be thinking that I am seeing the glass - half full. But isn't it true? The more EMPTY the world wants to make you, the more CHANCES you have to become fuller. The More chances you have to shine your light in places where they have left nothing but emptiness, darkness.

Walking alone comes when you live life your way. Be ready to experience things that you have always dreamed about. Things that you imagined only happening to the luckiest or the unluckiest. And, being on the high road on your own terms is going to be breathtaking. I Guarantee that.

On the highway to hell ( heaven if you are like me ), you need to be strong. And you need Courage. You need to see the world from your own eyes. Because those who don't like you will always want to make you go blind. And worst, they would want you to see yourself through their Eyes. And that is One Scary View. Believe me.

Courage - has always been deep within your heart. Like a sleeper cell, ready to be activated. Like a runner, who just needs to get a hint to start running. Make it your best friend. And one day, believe it or not, it will serve you well. Courage will be there when you will be running all alone. It will be besides you when you will spend a cold night all alone, keeping hope for a better day, alive in your heart. Embrace it, for it is going to be your best pal.

And when you have truth in your heart, you begin to run all alone, without caring about the world. You become a winner and you forget that you are in a race. You just Love Running, towards the places that you have always wanted to be at. To be near to people who will be your ultimate family. Towards your love.

And for added strength, you can always remember --

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." - Josh 1:9

1 comment:

  1. Wow Navjot, Your faith is rising and you are running more and more into knowing that you are God's child as you put your trust in Him! When we say yes to Jesus, we become God's children - Romans 8:15-16 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    This my friend, means that you have brothers and sisters in Christ! You are not alone..... You have me!! Now there's something to giggle about!
    Anyway, loved your post. Keep running towards the light, keep trusting God and you will grow more and more in knowing His passionate love for you his adopted son.
    Greetings from the tiny wee Island in the harsh Irish Sea. Petrina

    ReplyDelete